Thursday, January 12, 2012

Get in free and early on a new design marketplace

My digital scrapbooking sister just posted a link to Creative Market, a new venture from the team that made COLOURlovers. I really enjoy the COLOURlovers site. It's a wonderful resource for making and finding colour schemes and patterns and I've used it for coordinating my party theme to making stickers for a friend's kitchen tea gift.

Creative Market sounds like it could be a cool place to find some original design elements to work into logos or your own graphic designs. It's hoping to be the Etsy of digital handmade products. You can sign up now to get free credits and you can get more if you invite others to join but there's nothing to spend those credits on just yet. I'm going to be keeping my eye on this one.

Here's my invite link: http://creativemarket.com/uMdAR8l

Check it out and let me know what you think. What are your favourite places to find design elements?


Till next time,
Lauren

No comments: